Sunday, March 11, 2012

[News] Pixie Lott Expresses Excitement over Big Bang's GD & T.O.P Collaboration



A few days ago we reported on Big Bang's GD & T.O.P's collaboration with British singer and songwriter Pixie Lott.

Pixie Lott reportedly heard about GD & T.O.P by watching their music video via Youtube and then asked YG Entertainment for a collaboration with them.

GD & T.O.P will be featured on Pixie Lott's track "Dancing on My Own" from the Japanese edition of her debut album "Young Foolish Happy." The song was written by Lott herself with Toby Gad and Marty.

The singer shared about her excitement regarding her collaboration on "Dancing on My Own" featuring Big Bang members on her Facebook earlier. She stated, "Hi Cats! I have a collaboration with GD & TOP on my debut album in Japan which is out on the 21st March! I cant wait for you all to hear it! The track is called 'Dancing On My Own' and I wrote it with Toby Gad and Marty. My album is called 'Young Foolish Happy' with bonus tracks and also includes my recent #1 UK single 'All About Tonight' which is being played now all over Japanese radio...so so excited for Japan and the rest of Asia to hear it! Love Pixie xoxo."

"Dancing on My Own" is track number 8 on Pixie Lott's album.

Meanwhile, the single featuring the Big Bang members will be released on March 21, as part of her album release.

Source: Soompi

0 coments:

Post a Comment