Monday, September 12, 2011

[PHOTO/RUMORS] G-Dragon & TOP and Park Bom in Jeju island to shoot “Oh Yeah” MV?

 
21 Votes

Fans spotted GD&TOP along with Bom in the back, in the airport leaving for Jeju island! Rumors of GD&TOP releasing a new Japanese single in Japan on October 25th came out a few weeks ago and now JVIPS are claiming the new single will be the Japanese version of GD&TOP’s “OH Yeah”, and that they’re shooting an MV for it in Jeju!

Park Bom also hinted at a “surprise” through me2day on the same day, “Guess what I’m doing?? Keke I hope everyone enjoys their Chuseok holiday~ (´ ▽ `) I’m giving up the rest of my holiday weekend and preparing something in secret hee hee~ (´-`)I’m sure you will all like it~ Please look forward to it~ Hwaiting hwaiting yayaya

source: akp + jinza36@ameblo

0 coments:

Post a Comment