Thursday, February 23, 2012

[Me2day] Big Bang’s untold stories on Naver music app

</p>
<p>Check out Big Bang’s untold stories on Naver music app ^^ I like Naver music app, really like it, totally like it, extremely like it. Naver, Big Bang, and me really like it. Please buy Naver music app Oppa~ (……) Please download Naver music app~ I really really like it<br />
tags: Naver, intellectuals, search Naver music app, can listen to Big Bang’s new songs from smartphone, I already search through the world, Big Bang is a new world, Naver fanstastico, Naver, really like it</p>
<p>source: Seungri’s me2daytranslated by: V @bigbangforlife <br />
P.S. He writes in a cute way to say, so the spelling is different from the usual Korean. Please tell me if there is/are mistake(s) in the translation ^^

Check out Big Bang’s untold stories on Naver music app ^^ I like Naver music app, really like it, totally like it, extremely like it. Naver, Big Bang, and me really like it. Please buy Naver music app Oppa~ (……) Please download Naver music app~ I really really like it
tags: Naver, intellectuals, search Naver music app, can listen to Big Bang’s new songs from smartphone, I already search through the world, Big Bang is a new world, Naver fanstastico, Naver, really like it
source: Seungri’s me2day
translated by: V @bigbangforlife
via ygkings

0 coments:

Post a Comment