Wednesday, August 25, 2010

[NEWS] Big Bang to attend a concert in Singapore on October 23rd!!!!



Proof’s label facebook just left a message a few hours ago announcing that Big Bang will attend the Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 being held in Singapore!

Proof label is an agency that organizes concerts in Singapore. They announced that Big Bang amongst other idols such as Shinee, SNSD, F.T Island, INFINITE, etc. are expected at the concert on October 23rd.

YG’s side hasn’t disclosed any information on this, and it’s not on Big Bang’s schedule so take this as a rumor for now. I know Big Bang has lots of fans in Singapore! I wish you guys luck and hopefully YG does allow Big Bang to go!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS ^^

But why they haven't come to my town yet?? :( I will wait for you guys till the end of my life...

0 coments:

Post a Comment