Friday, September 24, 2010

[NEWS] Big Bang Interview on AnAn Magazine (T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung)

“I don’t want to be influenced by trends. I pursue my own style”

Because of the influence of IRIS, T.O.P’s face is now recognized all over Japan.
T.O.P: I first started with I am Sam and continued being an actor for Iris and then Into the Fire. I’m slowly thinking about this work carefully. I prepared a lot beforehand and started to exercise. Th Japanese star I want to work/meet with? Pikachu. I’m sorry. I don’t exactly remember the names of Japanese actors and actresses. (Laughs)

T.O.P, who is known as a fashionista, looks cool but he is actually very charming.
T.O.P: My mother is a designer so my sister and I have been interested in fashion since we were kids. I’m always looking for my own style and try not to follow trends. I keep an eye on foreign magazines and collections. Recently, I like classic suits. I want to mix my young image with the traditional style. I just want to be dressed well
“Music is my life. I will always want to sing.”
   
For SOL who really loves music, performing at Summer Sonic 2010 was very memorable.
SOL: I have longed for Summer Sonic ever since I was a kid. So it was like a dream come true for me to be able to perform at Summer Sonic standing on the same stage with great artists!

His long-awaited solo album “SOLAR” was released in July and it’s doing well. What kind of feeling did you put out for this album?
SOL: My favorite music is R&B so I expressed everything I could. It took one year and a half to prepare for my album. I made the fans wait for a long time because I didn’t want to compromise. Music is important in my life and I don’t think I will get tired of singing. Even when I’m sad or I’m about to die (laughs), I can sing because I love music.”

Became more manly and is concentrating on his drama
D-Lite looks back on what happened with BIGBANG after 4 years since their debut
D-Lite: Has 4 years passed already? This is what I honestly feel. When we got together for our 4th anniversary, we talked about how quickly the years passed. We are really just able to work for this long because of our fans. Lately, I have this this thirst and an attachment with our activities in Japan. I started thinking that I should show better stuff. I was especially happy when we performed at Summe Sonic 2010.

D-Lite is said to have a cheerful personality and make people feel comfortable. However, he has become very manly these days
D-Lite: I’m currently shooting a drama in Korea so in order to take care of my health and my skin, I exercise at the gym everyday to keep my ideal body sake. Also, there would be close-up shots in the TV drama so I have to come out on the screen really cool. (Laughs)
Scan by: Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com
Translation by: Noriko @ www.bigbangupdates.com

0 coments:

Post a Comment