Friday, September 3, 2010

[VIDEO] Se7en reveals, “I felt betrayed by T.O.P”



On August 31st on the broadcast of “Strong Heart” Se7en appeared. He talked about his close friend TOP, “Me and TOP are actually very close. We have the same height, same surname (Choi) and same blood type, B. He is my only drinking friend.”

However, Se7en stated “a problem occurred during the first broadcast. After the first 2 practices TOP came out to rap. I sweat a lot because it was tiring but TOP was wearing a suit and rapped fine. But it was my debut stage and he was there to do a featuring only but he came out with his strong character and his gaze was so greasy/cheesy.” arousing laughter.

Se7en continued, “Then at the ending part TOP stood by my side and the rehearsal finished safely. But when we were in the room I felt something different about TOP’s walk. Then in the ending portion of the performance I looked to my side to see TOP but we weren’t at eye level and I had to lift my head up to see him. I though it was strange.”

After feeling strange Se7en unconsciously looked at TOP’s shoes. “Before the broadcasting me and TOP had made a promise. That we would wear the shoes with the same exact heel and only ONE sole to make our legs look long and nice. One sole only was our agreement.”

Se7en had a gut feeling that TOP had betrayed him though. “On the monitor the height difference was obvious but I was too embarrased to ask “Did you put in an extra sole?“. Meanwhile Eeteuk and Eunhyuk from Super Junior talked about how important these soles are to idols.
Oh TOP you little mischevious kid!! Haha your hyung was too embarrased to ask..aw! YG artists always tell such hilarious and believable stories. And who knew they were so similar! O_ No wonder they are good friends… ^_^
Source: 뉴스
Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang

0 coments:

Post a Comment