Wednesday, September 1, 2010

[NEWS] UFO Replies from Seungri

To: BigBang
Seungri, I want to ask you, are you always this funny? so cute…ah ah fighting, work hard but at the same time be careful of your health.


From: Seungri
[BIGBANG] im not like that normally.T.T -seungri


To: BigBang
Seungri ah. what can I do to so that I can be your baby sitter? really, I want to be with you guys. so stressful! today is your 4th anniversary. there may be many more 4th year anniversary that we can go through together. Big Bang fighting


From: Seungri
[BIGBANG] haha. you want to be a babysitter?-seungri


To:Bigbang
Seungri ah, what are you busy with recently? im waiting for your reply *^^*


From: Seungri
[BIGBANG] doing activities in Japan recently ^^- seungri


To: Bigbang
[Seungri] Are you happy in Japan? fighting! I’m so happy today. My teacher said I am strong and smart. I’m the best! hoho~


From: Seungri
[BIGBANG] ^^ Cool Handsome -seungri


source: baidu
translation: Maggie @ibigbang

0 coments:

Post a Comment