Wednesday, September 22, 2010

**UPDATED** [TRANSLATED] Seungri special on Japanese Junon Magazine


After watching the movie ‘Drop’, Narimiya has become one of V.I’s favourite actor. To respond to such a passionate LOVE CALL, Narimiya responded with “Yes Ok!” and he revealed that he’s also a big fan of BIG BANG!

On their ‘first meeting’, they have discussed about their interests and an earnest chat filled with real feelings and humor. V.I’s surprise gift to Narimiya also pumped up the atmosphere!

Part 01. Learning Japanese through the movie ‘Drop’
Narimiya: “You must be good in Japanese? How long did it take to be this good?”
V.I: “I think it’s around 3 months. But I’ve been learning Japanese since 2 years ago.”

Narimiya: “Really? You must be smart!”
 

V.I: “When I first started, I learnt through the Jdramas and movies by trying to pronounce the words. I liked Narimiya after watching ‘Drop’, even though I dislike fighting. ”
Narimiya: “I hate fighting too.” (laughs)


V.I: “In the drama, Narimiya-kun had the bad boy look with his red hair. I find his way of talking really cool, especially cute when he showed his soft side while talking to girls. I think it was during the confession scene, “Ermm… You don’t want to date with me?” At that time I was the only one at home and that line made me laugh out loud. Phrases like “Ermm”, “No way”, “But, I like you” and “No, I’m sorry!” made you looked really embarrassed while saying it to the girls.” (laughs)
Narimiya: “That line of words, it wasn’t found in the script, half of it were made up by me.”
V.I: “Eh? Are you serious?”
Narimiya: “But using this (drama) as a tool to learn Japanese, won’t it be shallow while conversing?”
 

V.I: “I used ‘YOU’ ( Originally ‘おめぇ’, an informal way of calling someone), and the staff reprimanded me by saying ‘V.I, you can’t use this on variety show!” (laughs). I mentioned before that I wanted to do an interview along with Narimiya-kun, but I didn’t know it was this quick; therefore I’m really happy to be meeting you in person.
Narimiya: “Me too, BIGBANG is really good in singing and dancing, you guys look awesome in the PVs (Music Videos). “Really Sexy!” was what I thought at that time. When I’m at home, my friends and I will play the “Imitating Big Bang” game, it was embarrassing but we sang ‘Koe Wo Kikasete’. Since the Key was too high for me, I lowered the pitch a little (laughs). I got really excited after hearing about this (Interview).”


Narimiya: “Really?!”
V.I: “Please open it. These are BIG BANG’s miniature.”
 

Narimiya: “Which one is V.I-kun? That’s really cute. Thank you. I’ll place them in my living room even though I have the NIKE bears there. (laughs)
 

V.I: “Also, our new single ‘Beautiful Hangover’. It had two meanings to it, one is being in a mild drunk state, and the other is drunk because of one’s beauty.”
 

Narimiya: “I think I’m always drunk.. normally~ (laughs). But I’m really happy. You will sign for me, right?”
 

V.I: “So are you drunk today? (laughs)”
Narimiya: “No, not today (laughs).”

Translated: aoirare @ 21bangs

0 coments:

Post a Comment