Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[VIDEOS] Big Bang TV + Taeyang TV + TOP in Se7en TV



aww this just makes me miss Big Bang TV even more!! Doesn’t 2NE1 TV come out today? Well I know for a fact we’ll see TOP in there, I hope we get to see the other members, or better yet, that we get a second season of Big Bang TV!!!

Wait…now that I think about it, this is 2NE1 tv right? these are cuts of them in there I guess but I want a full season of BB TV! lol that Taeyang shirt… XD he said it was funny. Se7en said lets eat in the car but TOP had already eaten at home and when Se7en asked what TOP replied ‘chicken’, Se7en said “hurr” which is like slang for “what th-? or omg’  he got jealous TOP had eaten chicken but brushed it off quickly & said he was just kidding. Too much hotness in that car, I didn’t know where to look! :OOO

0 coments:

Post a Comment