Thursday, October 28, 2010

[INFO] 2ne1 & Taeyang nominated for MAMA 2010


Female Group Award
2NE1
4minute
KARA
T-ara
SNSD

Male Singer Award

PSY
Se7en
Rain
Taeyang
Wheesung

Best Music Video Picture
2NE1 – “Can’t Nobody”
Epik High – “Run”
UV – “Sorry I Can’t Be Cool”
Ga-In – “Can’t Turn Back”
Taeyang – “I’ll Be There”

Best Dance Performance – Solo
Narsha – “Bbiri Bbabba”
Rain – “The Song That’ll Hold YOu Back”
Lee Hyori – “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang”
Taeyang – “I’ll be There”
Hyuna – “Change”

Best Dance Performance – Female Group
2NE1 – “Can’t Nobody”
4minute – “HUH!”
miss A – “Bad Girl GOod Girl”
Secret – “Magic”
T-ara – “Bo Peep Bo Peep”

Best Digital Single
MC Mong – “Hurt to Death”
Monday Kiz – “Spread Away”
Park Bom – “You and I”
Supreme Team – “Then Then THen”
Jung Yeob – “Without YOu”


++You can vote here http://mama.mnet.com/2010/ko/AwardVote/AwardVote.asp

WoW..2NE1 is there 2!!Congratulation!!and for my boys..I'm so proud of you!!
><


Credits: HYPERMANIAC @ ALLKPOP

0 coments:

Post a Comment