Sunday, October 31, 2010

[TRANSLATIONS] Daesung Numero Magazine Interview Japan


1. What is your dream for BIGBANG and for yourself as a solo artist?
I’ll be so glad if many people feel happy with BIGBANG’s music. I want to be the entertainer who makes people happy not only with music, but also with various things.

2. What’s the difference between doing the stage with BIGBANG and as a solo artist?
When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on. But as a solo artist, it’s so lonely because I’m all alone.

3. Recently, what moved you the most while doing stages with BIGBANG?
It’s not the “most”, it’s “always”. Same as TOP’s answer, I guess, but if I have to pick, it’s performing at the concert. It’s hard but it’s so fun, more than anything. It moves me no matter how many times I do (the concert).



4. The most happy moment privately with just yourself?
I came across my friend who came back to Korea from the U.S. It has been a while since we’d met each other. It has been about 7 years maybe.


5. What roles do you members play in a team?
G-DRAGON is the father, SOL is the mom. Me, I’m the boy who lives near by. TOP is the baby and VI is a pet!

6. What do you think an ideal man needs to have?
A man who works his best to never regret what he did in the past and approved by everyone no matter what he did.

7. The place which you want to go to the most?
Hawaii! Maybe go skiing in Japan!

8. The thing you want to get?
Hmm~.. what is it? It’s not popping in my head right away. *laughs*

9. The most precious thing you have now?
My BIGBANG members. I thought like, “It’s so grateful to have met these kind of great members”, on the day when all BIGBANG members gathered to celebrate our 4th debut anniversary.

10. Your type of girl?
Girl who is like my soulmate, feels connected.

11. The difference between Japanese and Korean girls?
I don’t know that much about Japanese girls, just our fans, but they are feminine. Korean girls are energetic if that’s what I can call them?

12. Store you usually shop in Japan?
Isetan in Shinjuku and Yaoyama.

13. Brand you like?
Rick owens. I wear his clothing designs often.

14. What do you consider the most when you style yourself?
I like the designs which are simple and comfortable.

15. Artist you want to work with?
Hirai Ken. I’m a fan of him.

16. What have you been thinking recently besides music?
Cars! It’s not like I want to buy one, I’m just interested in them.

Japanese to Korean Translation: DCDS
Korean to English Translation: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
Magazine Scanned by: -undercurrent@tumblr

0 coments:

Post a Comment