Sunday, October 31, 2010

[TRANSLATIONS] TOP Numero Magazine Interview Japan



1. What is your dream for BIGBANG and for yourself as a solo artist?
BIGBANG is just like a family, so we aim the same thing no matter what place we’re at. Our dream is to make another legend(?)-like stage, just like what we’ve done this far. We want to be the valuable ones so that everyone can call “the time of BIGBANG”.

2. What’s the difference between doing the stage with BIGBANG and as a solo artist?
For my solo experience, I get to experience acting in movies and dramas. It’s not like music at all. I want to keep my acting career going as long as there are people who still want to see me act. Yet I’m not at the place where I get to pick what I want to act because I’m still a newbie. But I want to surprise fans for my next character and hoped that it would be awesome.

3. Recently, what moved you the most while doing stages with BIGBANG?
Every day is a success and it moves me. The fact that I live this life every day is touching.



4. The most happy moment privately with just yourself?
Half a year ago, many things had happened, but the happiest thing for me was the hit movie which I
was in, “Into the Fire”, and many people approved my acting in the movie.


5. What roles do you members play in a team?
The other members are saying that I’m the baby, the child, but I’m actually the oldest one so I play the father too. *laughs* I play both sides.

6. What do you think an ideal man needs to have?
Men with dignity. Always gentle, free spirited, and wise. I want to be a man who is not embarrassed from anything.

7. The place which you want to go to the most?
My hotel room *laughs*

8. The thing you want to get?
There are too many, can’t pick. *laughs*

9. The most precious thing you have now?
Huge bearbrick figure which is the size of a kindergarten child. I feel good even when I’m just looking at it. That and the fans!

10. Your type of girl?
A girl who thinks or likes what I do. A girl who can lead.

11. The difference between Japanese and Korean girls?
I don’t know much about Japanese girls…. just the fans of BIGBANG, I think they are both calm.

12. Store you usually shop in Japan?
Here and there, I go to Yaoyama center.

13. Brand you like?

14. What do you consider the most when you style yourself?
(13 & 14) I like John Galliano the best. I like classical suits, so also Thom Browne and Givenchy.

15. Artist you want to work with?
I want to ask Murakami Takashi to design my solo album cover! I think my thoughts are similar to his
work, so I’ll be glad if I can ask him for a design. I want to know what person he is and what thoughts he has. I so want to meet and talk to him.

16. What have you been thinking recently besides music?
I’m considering what kind of movie I can do next after the movie, “Into the Fire”.

Japanese to Korean Translation: DCTOP
Korean to English Translation: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com
Magazine Scanned by: -undercurrent@tumblr

0 coments:

Post a Comment