Sunday, February 27, 2011

[NEWS] Seungri, “I was tricked once by a night club’s manager”


Big Bang’s Seungri will be a guest on the February 28th episode of SBS’s “Night After Night, Idol’s Legend.” During this episode, the idol revealed a time when he was tricked by a night club manager.
Seungri confessed, “Before my solo promotions for “Strong Baby“, I secretly went to a night club without my agency knowing, and the club manager tricked me. I wanted to go to the night club to increase my masculinity, and I only went because I believed the manager when he said that he would keep my visit out of the public’s eye. However, in order to increase sales, he purposefully publicized my visit ahead of time.”
He added, “And of all places, an acquaintance of my boss’, Yang Hyun Suk, happened to be there, so I ended up getting caught.”
To this story, Seungri added a moral, “Hoobaes (juniors), don’t believe the night club managers!”, causing much laughter in the studio.
(source: akp)

0 coments:

Post a Comment