Friday, May 27, 2011

[News] TOP Wins Best New Actor & Most Popular in BaekSang Arts Award

Actor Choi Seung Hyun (TOP) wins Best New Actor in the movie category at the BaekSang Arts Award.



Choi Seung Hyun won the award for Best New Actor for his role in the movie, 'Into the Fire' at the 47th BaekSang Arts Award held at Kyung Hee University in Seoul on May 26, 2011.

Choi Seung Hyun said, "I'm very thankful. The movie, 'Into the Fire' gave me a lot of chances so I'm very thankful. I also have to thank President Yang Hyun Suk, the director for 'Into the Fire', Kim Seung Woo, Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won sunbae-nims, and to all the student soldier sunbaes who gave me endless advice. It made me work hard to not fall behind, and aspire myself to become a better actor.'

After winning Best Male Rookie in the 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards last November, Choi Seung Hyun's challenging role as a student soldier in his first movie, 'Into the Fire' also earned him a second award tonight for Best New Actor. He also showed charisma acting in the hit TV series, 'Iris'. This confirms Choi Seung Hyun's number one popularity in both acting and singing.

[omitted unrelated bits]

News about winning Most Popular Award

After winning his second award of the night, Choi Seung Hyun said the following in his thank you speech, "I also want to thank my BIGBANG members, as well as all my friends in my fan club who give me enormous amounts of strength. This award is also dedicated to you. Thank you very much."

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201105262122471001
Chinese Translations by: 燕紙 @ BBCN
English Translations by: mystifize @ bigbangupdates

0 coments:

Post a Comment