Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[Twitter] Taeyang's Tweets (111031-111101)


October 31

Taeyang: Sleepy
Lee Chon:: @Realtaeyang 졸림자
Then go to sleep
Taeyang: @Leo_Chon 네 ㅜㅠ
Ok 네 ㅜㅠ
Taeyang: @Leo_Chon 조만간뵈요형.. 형 트윗보니까 맛있는곳많이아시는거같은데.. 같이가요.. :)
Let's meet up soon.. From your tweets, you seem to know lots of delicious food places.. We should go together.. :)



Mina Kwon: @Realtaeyang 빨리자요 c u 모레나 글피~ (in reply to "Sleepy")
@Realtaeyang Hurry to bed. C u the day after tomorrow, or the day after
Taeyang: @MINAKWON Yesmom..!



Choice37: @Realtaeyang I'm sleeping with my eyes open (in reply to "Sleepy")
DJ Murf: @Choice37 @Realtaeyang im abt sleeping now! hope to see u guys soon! P:)
Taeyang: @DjMurf_Official I hope we will meet soon hyung!

[all in English]



November 1

Taeyang: I want this!! (with pic)



MV Director: @Realtaeyang 아. 나두 나두!!
Ah. Me too, me too!!
Taeyang: @Dir_hj 감독님이거보셨어여~?? 저 로봇하나만...사주세여..
Did you watch this movie too~?? Buy me a robot... please...
MV Director: @Realtaeyang 이거 어디서 팔아요? 나도 사고싶네 노이지보이 ㅠㅠ
Where do they sell these? I want to buy one, too, Noisy Boy ㅠㅠ
Taeyang: @Dir_hj 멀라요ㅜㅠ
I don't know ㅜㅠ
MV Director: @Realtaeyang 이거이거!! (with pic)
This, this!!



Taeyang: @Dir_hj 오옷! 파는거에여?! 아닌거같은데ㅠ
Is that for sale?! I don't think it isㅠ
MV Director: @Realtaeyang 파는거는 쬐끄마던데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이담에 돈많이 벌면 저거 사주께요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
The ones they sell are tiny kekekeke When I save up a lot more money in the near future, I'll buy it for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Taeyang: @Dir_hj 네..!:) 감독님 최고!
Okay..!:) You're the best, Director!
MV Director: @Realtaeyang 로봇이랑 태양이랑 같이 춤추면 대박 일듯 ㅋ
It would be awesome if you and the robot had a dance-off ke

+) Noisy Boy


Translations from @huisuyoon and swaggalevel-1000

0 coments:

Post a Comment