Tuesday, March 13, 2012

[News] Dal Shabet's Subin Expresses her Feelings for Big Bang's G-Dragon



During a recent recording for KBS JOY’s “The Chair Korea Season 2,” Dal Shabet’s Subin expressed her feelings for Big Bang’s G-Dragon. During a past episode of “Strong Heart,” Subin talked about appearing in Taeyang’s music video for “I Need a Girl.” In the music video, she was seen leaning on G-Dragon, causing quite the stir among netizens who were curious about their relationship.

During the OX Talk segment of “The Chair Korea Season 2,” MC Shin Dong Yup asked, “If G-Dragon asked me out, I would say yes in a heartbeat.” Subin answered yes without hesitation, piquing netizens’ interest. She was also firm and honest with her answers for other statements like “I’ve been jealous of other girl groups” and “I made more money when I used to model than I do now.”

(parts omitted) 


Source: Soompi

0 coments:

Post a Comment