Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[News] Sean humiliated by Big Bang fans?


Sean has confessed he has been humiliated by Big Bang fans.

On the SBS "Strong Heart" episode that will be airing on 3/27, he said that "A while ago I went to a lecture targeted to middle schoolers. But all of these young students thought I was a social welfare worker, rather than a singer."

He went on saying, "Recently, I got an SNS from a Big Bang fan asking if I had more shoes than Jiyong oppa," so "I was really shocked from that question because from the 1st generation of hip hop, I was the pioneer of having a collection of shoes."

Sean added, "I had nothing to say to the Big Bang fans. I ended up saying 'I have more kids than Jiyong,'" which brought laughter to the set.

The 'YG Family' Special of "Strong Heart," aside from Sean, includes Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Tablo, Psy, and Gummy.

Source: Newsen
Translated by: @kristinekwak

Here is the tweet he refers to!


Fan: Do you have more clothes than GD? keke
Sean: I have more kids than GD

0 coments:

Post a Comment