Friday, April 20, 2012

[News] Big Bang’s T.O.P was a rebel as a young child

Big Bang‘s T.O.P revealed that he was a bit of a troublemaker during his childhood.

On the April 20th episode of SBS‘s ‘Go Show‘, T.O.P admitted that he had troubles working in a team when he was younger. “I had an extremely sensitive personality, and I snuck out (of school) to go home everyday.”

“Because I kept coming home from school, my teacher and my mom decided to hide my shoes,” he continued. “But then I started going home barefoot. It was hard to work with others. I couldn’t adhere to the structured and organized activities.”

“I wasn’t a delinquent, but I just couldn’t sit in class with all the other kids. It was so hard for me,” he added. “In retrospect, those were things I needed to experience but I kept leaving to come home.”

Taeyang revealed that T.O.P was also the only one currently living in his own home, instead of at the dorms.

MC Go Hyun Jung who sincerely listened to T.O.P remarked, “It’s better to be a little rebellious when you are younger.” She then gave T.O.P some words of advice, sharing how she was a good student during her younger years, but began rebelling later on and how that experience had a negative affect on her.

Source: Newsen via Nate, allkpop.com

0 coments:

Post a Comment