Monday, April 9, 2012

[News] Jang Nara is a fan of Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P



Jang Nara revealed that she is a fan of Big Bang‘s G-Dragon and T.O.P!

On April 9th, Jang Nara was interviewed on YTN’s ‘News and Issue‘. She stated, “I’ve always thought that Big Bang is extremely talented. Since I became a singer, I haven’t really had the chance to talk to other celebrities. I think this was mainly because I spent 2/3rd of my celebrity-related activities in China. I saw Big Bang through TV while in China, and was astonished by their talent. I really like all five members… but G-Dragon and T.O.P are my favorites.

During her interview, she also talked about how it was difficult for her to adjust, when she started her activities in China.

Source + Photo: Naver News
Translation: AKP

0 coments:

Post a Comment