Thursday, April 12, 2012

[News] NU'EST, "We all like Big Bang"


Excerpt from rookie group NU'EST's interview with WStar News:

Q: Excluding your sunbaes of the same agency, who is your favorite singer?

JR: The members all like TVXQ and Big Bang. As for individually, I like Eminem. At first, no one appreciated him, but he put in a lot of effort and later, he achieved recognition from white people, black people, everyone and became the best singer. I also want to try to become the best musician recognized by everyone.

Ren:
I like Michael Jackson and Beyonce. I long to take after their perfection.

Aron: For me it’s Lee Jeok sunbaenim. My vocal teacher often tells me that my singing resembles Lee Jeok sunbaenim’s tone of voice.

Baekho: Um…I like TVXQ sunbaenim’s powerful and full of energy stages. We also want to show a powerful image like that.

Minhyun: Big Bang. They communicate to their fans an image that they enjoy the stage. I also want to become a person who knows how to enjoy himself on stage and will be put in a lot of effort to do so.

Source: Kpopseven

0 coments:

Post a Comment