Saturday, April 21, 2012

[News] T.O.P reveals the qualities in a woman he dislikes the most


Big Bang‘s T.O.P shared the qualities in a woman that turn him off.

On the April 20th episode of SBS ‘GO Show‘, the Big Bang members opened up about their dating styles.

Big Bang’s maknae Seungri revealed that T.O.P never spoke informally to his girlfriends when dating in the past.

“I always speak formally. I think it’s good to create some space between us,” T.O.P explained. “I thought like that since I was young. I get to know them from a distance.”

“When you fight, you end up speaking informally when you want to curse,” he continued. “Speaking informally is the same as cursing when you speak formally on a regular basis.”

When asked which qualities he disliked in the opposite sex, T.O.P remarked, “I don’t like when they are impolite or unmannerly, and I don’t like when they use profanity in their speech.”

Source: Newsen via Nate, allkpop.com

0 coments:

Post a Comment