Wednesday, June 13, 2012

[News] Lee Soo Hyuk talks abour his friendship with GD and T.O.P


Lee Soo Hyuk, G-Dragon, and T.O.P know each other and have formed a club, how did it happen?

On the June 12 broadcast of SBS’ “Strong Heart” Lee Soo Hyuk made an appearance with Jung Joo Ri, Kim Yoo Mi, Lee Chang Myung, and Infinite’s Sung Gyu. It was Jung Joo Ri who revealed the relationship between the three when he asked, “I hear that you and Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P are close. I’m wondering how you all met?”



Lee Soo Hyuk explained, “Since debut, Big Bang’s G-Dragon, T.O.P and I have been members of an exclusive club. The name of our group is called ‘Nuthang’ which means a new idea that is who we are.”

When asked what Nuthang meetings were like he responded, “Usually when we want to go out one of us will call the rest. Though there isn’t much to say about our meetings, we mostly drink and drink and drink. We also mostly like to watch movies and T.O.P and I usually talk about acting. There even was a time when G-Dragon had made fun of my acting.”

He talked about his feelings about acting, “Ever since I was little I dreamed of becoming an entertainer, back then I just learned by playing. I’m still like a rookie player with my childhood dreams, but it is a step in the right direction with a great group of friends that look so good.”

Nuthang is pretty close with Big Bang as well as 2NE1. There have been times when they’ve assisted with the group’s styles. Lee Soo Hyuk has appeared in 2NE1’s music video for “It Hurts” and even acted with Big Bang’s Daesung in the drama “What’s Up.”


Source: Soompi.com, doubleseunghyun@vimeo

0 coments:

Post a Comment