Tuesday, March 20, 2012

[Video] Seungri's Phone Interview on "Waratte Iitomo"




Translations

Miura: VI? It's been a while!
Seungri: Who are you~?
Miura: Ahh..Shouhei! Shouhei!
Seungri : Hello~
Miura : Hello!
Seungri: Ahh~! Shouhei!
Miura: It's been awhile~
Seungri: Shouhei..How are you?
Miura: I'm fine!Thanks.
Seungri: Long time no see~
Miura: Wait..I'll let you talk to Tamori San!
Seungri: Yeah!OK!OK!
Tamori: Hello!I'm Tamori.
Seungri: Hello..How are you(stumble with words here)? how are you?
Tamori: Please calm down! I'm fine.Will you come to Iitomo tomorrow?
Seungri: I'm totally ok with it!
Tamorni: Will you come tomorrow?
Seungri: Iitomo!! (yes!!)

Update: BIGBANG is scheduled to appear on Waratteiitomo TV, Aruta Studio in Sinjuku at 12PM March 21st (JST) via @ kiryuka2121

Credits: ai041002@youtube via @marthapido & @matreshkacats

0 coments:

Post a Comment